Hello everyone
I decided to make a reel of some of my past works its not the best edit .....thank you for watching C&C
Working on a reel
-
shadow_ex_
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18
Re: Working on a reel
thanks a lot for showing
fantastic work^^
fantastic work^^
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Working on a reel
Very nice
To add two small crits:
Some of the shots could have been slightly longer IMHO
and you might want to credit the music you use explicitly.
To add two small crits:
Some of the shots could have been slightly longer IMHO
and you might want to credit the music you use explicitly.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Zafar Iqbal
- Moderator
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 26 Oct 2009, 09:04
Re: Working on a reel
Awesome reel, renisancex
I'd agree with extending some of the shots/pics, but it's also say only some of them like the "final" shot of the fairy.
Good job
I'd agree with extending some of the shots/pics, but it's also say only some of them like the "final" shot of the fairy.
Good job
- Zafar Iqbal
-
renisancex
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 06 Jul 2009, 14:48
Re: Working on a reel
Thanks alot guys really appreciated. I will give the reel another pass to fix something and maybe add a smidge more of content