Surprised no one has posted about this, but here it is....
http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/graham/softimage_howtos
Softimage You Tube channel
-
Bellsey
- Posts: 688
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
- Location: London, UnitedKingdom
-
shadow_ex_
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18
Re: Softimage You Tube channel
thanks a lot for the info^^
-
ace63
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 10:30
Re: Softimage You Tube channel
As I already commented on the AREA: It's nice we finally see SI being slowly placed in line with Max and Maya
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage You Tube channel
@ace63 - "one swallow does not a summer make"
But yes, it's good they've started this channel
and yes, I must have somehow missed it...
(me being the one who posts a lot of this kind of stuff here)
Thanks for reminding us, Bellsey
But yes, it's good they've started this channel
and yes, I must have somehow missed it...
(me being the one who posts a lot of this kind of stuff here)
Thanks for reminding us, Bellsey
Stay safe, sane & healthy!