just wondering if anyone tried this..
http://www.ephere.com/geometry/hair/
for modelling hair.
cheers!
Hair tools
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Hair tools
I've tried it (albeit not the last version mentioned on the download page), but I ran into all sorts of problems, making me give up on the product at a very early stage. But seeing the date on the last available download, even the developer seems to have given up on it...
;)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Hair tools
I've tried it (albeit not the last version mentioned on the download page), but I ran into all sorts of problems, making me give up on the product at a very early stage. But seeing the date on the last available download, even the developer seems to have given up on it...
;)
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!