Hi all.
Several questions about arrays workflow inside Visual Studio:
I have a variable outData of CDataArray2DVector3f-type. I don't know its' size before I start use it. As I understand, outData.Resize(i,j) should insert j-elements from i-position in array? Any other ways, maybe? And when I try to get outData.GetCount(), it returns 1. Why? Where could I read about work wwith arrayys? The SDK is very poor as for examples.
CDataArray2DVector3f question
Discussions concerning programming of SOFTIMAGE©
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
Victorcg
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 08:59
CDataArray2DVector3f question
Post by Victorcg » 22 Dec 2010, 21:45
- Board index
- All times are UTC
- Privacy Policy
- Contact / Legal Notice
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- Guidelines
- Read me first
- General
- ↳ News
- ↳ Announcements
- ↳ Migration
- ↳ 3ds Max
- ↳ Blender
- ↳ Cinema 4D
- ↳ Houdini
- ↳ Maya
- ↳ Modo
- ↳ Fabric Engine
- ↳ Other software
- ↳ Cooperation & Jobs
- ↳ Open Discussion
- ↳ Feedback
- Showroom
- ↳ WIP
- ↳ Finished Work
- ICE section
- ↳ ICE
- ↳ ICE & Math
- ↳ ICE Tutorials
- Softimage
- ↳ Modeling
- ↳ Materials & Shaders
- ↳ Animation
- ↳ Rigging & Face Robot
- ↳ Rendering
- ↳ Compositing
- ↳ Simulation
- ↳ Programming
- ↳ Softimage Mod Tool
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Tutorials
- ↳ Tutorials on YouTube
- ↳ General & Troubleshooting
- Download
- ↳ Upload Instructions
- ↳ Models&Scenes
- ↳ ICE Compounds
- ↳ Plugins
- ↳ Materials
- ↳ Scripts
- ↳ FX-Tree
- Archived Forums
- ↳ Community Projects
- ↳ Community Animation Project
- ↳ Legacy CAP archive
- ↳ Community ICE Project