Hi guys,
i'm trying to expose the gradiant controls after creating a coumpound in Rendertree but i'm not able to export the some gradiant graph only colors and position in fact we can do this under ICE gradiant.
would cool if any one knows a workarround for this.
best,
Saber
Exposing Gradiant control under Rendertree Compound
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Exposing Gradiant control under Rendertree Compound
If I understand you correctly, then: no, this is probably not possible.
But let's see, if I understand you correctly: you want to create a RTCompound that gives you the gradient as a graph as an exported port? Why do you need it that way? I'm having a hard time imagining a workaround as I am not understanding what your trying to achieve.
But that's probably just my fault, not yours... ;)
But let's see, if I understand you correctly: you want to create a RTCompound that gives you the gradient as a graph as an exported port? Why do you need it that way? I'm having a hard time imagining a workaround as I am not understanding what your trying to achieve.
But that's probably just my fault, not yours... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
saber
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 11:10
Re: Exposing Gradiant control under Rendertree Compound
i'm trying to creat rendertree compound and expose gradiant control to the user the way we do it in ICE....