bug? : Right-click transform space menu
-
calmasacow
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 15:53
bug? : Right-click transform space menu
ok in 2011 of you were in any of the SRT tools you could right click anywhere in the view port and check the transform options. no in 2011.5 SAP you just click withing the manipulators bounding box to get the menu I have tried it on 3 machines. Is anyone else seeing this behavior?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: bug? : Right-click transform space menu
I can confirm there seems to have been a change in behavior between 2011 & 2011.5 in this respect. This is probably due to the incorporation of the ViewCube, although disabling the ViewCube doesn't change it back. The documented behavior AFAIK always was defined as followed
Apparently I have fallen into the age-old trap of "has been answered elsewhere also already"...
(the SI2011SP1 User's Guide), which hasn't changed. Seems to me right-clicking outside of the manipulator to get to the context menu could just have been a side-effect, not so much an intended feature. I could however be wrong (and often am...)When an SRT manipulator is active, you can open a context menu by right-clicking on the manipulator in a 3D view
Apparently I have fallen into the age-old trap of "has been answered elsewhere also already"...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
calmasacow
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 15:53
Re: bug? : Right-click transform space menu
AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was done one purpose!
http://www.xsibase.com/forum/index.php? ... 0#lastPost
http://www.xsibase.com/forum/index.php? ... 0#lastPost