Cool App for Non-Modelers

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
kshep92
Posts: 13
Joined: 15 Oct 2010, 02:13
Skype: kevin_sheppard1

Cool App for Non-Modelers

Post by kshep92 » 27 Nov 2010, 05:32

If you're like me and you can't model anything more than a primitive, but characters are what you need, then you should check out this cool app called QUIDAM: http://www.n-sided.com/3D/galerie_video ... ort=quidam To me it works like the create a character feature of many games, which is where I shine at modeling ;)

It also has a very impressive set of sculpting and texturing tools that can have you pumping out characters in no time. It also works well with ZBrush, so for all of you who use that, I'm guessing you can use QUIDAM to get a decent base mesh and hit the ground running in ZBrush.

I'm playing with the demo now and I really like it. I just thought i'd share.