Interactive Bevel, Extrude, Inset?

Discussions regarding modelling with SOFTIMAGE©
Sarge
Posts: 9
Joined: 30 Oct 2010, 08:12

Interactive Bevel, Extrude, Inset?

Post by Sarge » 05 Nov 2010, 06:10

In Maya, I was terribly spoiled with a wonderful Bevel script. It performed the Bevel and simultaneously dropped me into virtual slider mode.

Also very hard to give up is an equally wonderful Extrude/Inset script behaving in much the same manner.

These two scripts make modeling a very sublime enjoyable pursuit. I hotkeyed them and it's just the bee's knees to hit those functions and swipe the mouse to adjust them.

I love EVERYTHING I have discovered in XSI so far but I don't fancy a PPG pop-up for those operations. Having to hop over to some sliders is a bit of a drag and interrupts my flow.

Does anyone know an XSI version of the above?

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Interactive Bevel, Extrude, Inset?

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 21 Nov 2010, 19:43

No.

(i just can´t stand unanswered questions.)

Achim
I'm now part of an endangered species...