Strand neuron-web thing.

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
Gith
Posts: 26
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
Location: Poland

Strand neuron-web thing.

Post by Gith » 03 Nov 2010, 17:56

Hi!

I'm trying to find a way to create strands between each point in the pointcloud. Let's say we have a pointcloud containing 5 points, and point "0" is connected to all: 1,2,3,4. Then Point "1" is connected to points 0,2,3,4, etc.. I've created the pointcloud->sphere and manage to connect with strands all points into one, but i have a problem with duplicating the effect onto every single point.. Can You give me some advice on that?

Thanks!
Gith

User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

Re: Strand neuron-web thing.

Post by owei » 04 Nov 2010, 00:49

Hi! Maybe have look here.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1028

cheers,
oliver

Gith
Posts: 26
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:11
Location: Poland

Re: Strand neuron-web thing.

Post by Gith » 04 Nov 2010, 12:03

Woohoo! Thanks a lot!

Next time i'll expand my search to the wider range of words ;)

I'll see what i can do with it.

Cheers!