Change startup image?
-
Sarge
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 30 Oct 2010, 08:12
Change startup image?
Is the startup image changeable or is it buried in a .dll somewhere?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Change startup image?
Replacing the default splash screen
This "Knowledge Base" article says its for Softimage 2010 only, but I assume it still applies for Softimage 2011 as well.
;)
edit: I moved this to our "General & Troubleshooting" forum.
This "Knowledge Base" article says its for Softimage 2010 only, but I assume it still applies for Softimage 2011 as well.
;)
edit: I moved this to our "General & Troubleshooting" forum.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Sarge
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 30 Oct 2010, 08:12
Re: Change startup image?
Thanks again Hirazi Blue! I had found the Wiki and the Blog but never thought about the Knowledge Base. I'll ask these questions in General/Troubleshooting from here on.
I find it AWESOME that the only troubleshooting I've had to do are little niggles of how I like my UI. Have I actually found a single home for everything I want to do???

I find it AWESOME that the only troubleshooting I've had to do are little niggles of how I like my UI. Have I actually found a single home for everything I want to do???