wrongfully deleted rhondda's first post

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

wrongfully deleted rhondda's first post

Post by Hirazi Blue » 28 Oct 2010, 08:32

To my deep regret I just wrongfully deleted rhondda's first post. I hope it will see some kind of repost, but my deleting it has got nothing to do with the content of the post, just with me pressing the wrong button...
I am deeply ashamed but wanted you all to know this in the spirit of "full disclosure".
:ymblushing:

@rhondda - To answer the question you posed in your deleted post: no, I don't think you necessarily need good classical drawing skills to get by as a 3D animator. It would no doubt help, but IMHO it is no necessity...

edit: I sadly can only recover only part of the post:
How good do you have to draw if you want to become an animator? Lately I've been freaking out because I want to become an animator more than anything and I'm not sure(...)
followed by something like, (and this is me paraphrasing) "if my lack of classical drawing skills will hold me back".

FYI - After this mishap, I am taking some time off. x_x
Stay safe, sane & healthy!