Hello
may be auto-retopo comming for Zbrush
such Retopo `s not always perfect but it could give us a starting point I find it quite interesting
we'll see
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread ... the+effort
Playing with polygons topology
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Playing with polygons topology
'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Playing with polygons topology
It's nice to see "DrPetter" is feeling at home at his new job
and that the folks at Pixologic can show future developments like that.
I think, however, that it probably will take them some time to actually catch up with 3D Coat in this respect. ;)
and that the folks at Pixologic can show future developments like that.
I think, however, that it probably will take them some time to actually catch up with 3D Coat in this respect. ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!