Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
-
stevegh
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 07 Nov 2011, 17:44
- Skype: stevegh2817
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Awesome! I will try this and really awesome plugin Mr Core! This + Momentum is really kick ass stuff.
-
Mr.Core
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:35
- Skype: giga-core
- Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Hi All!
I am happy to say you that there is started beta testing of commercial version of Implosia Fx ( which tentatively called "CarveAndShatter."
)
You can join beta here . I'll glad to see everyone
What's new:
-Iterative fragmentation
-Much much improved workflow with toolbar ( now you can do fracturing in one-two click with all stuff like texture's transfering and the different materials on the inner and outer parts )
-32 bit system as well as 64bit
-Instant support
And of course, all your suggestion will be accepted and the final version can be changed respectively to your requests
Thanks!
Cheers,
-Oleg
I am happy to say you that there is started beta testing of commercial version of Implosia Fx ( which tentatively called "CarveAndShatter."
You can join beta here . I'll glad to see everyone
What's new:
-Iterative fragmentation
-Much much improved workflow with toolbar ( now you can do fracturing in one-two click with all stuff like texture's transfering and the different materials on the inner and outer parts )
-32 bit system as well as 64bit
-Instant support
And of course, all your suggestion will be accepted and the final version can be changed respectively to your requests
Thanks!
Cheers,
-Oleg
-
Mr.Core
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:35
- Skype: giga-core
- Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Hi guys,
Beta1 has been started just now! Check out betagroup for the link and enjoy
Beta1 has been started just now! Check out betagroup for the link and enjoy
-
mjike
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 18:09
- Skype: 199011
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Awesome!
Can work fine with shape deform animate mesh?
Can work fine with shape deform animate mesh?
-
Mr.Core
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:35
- Skype: giga-core
- Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
mjike
I think yes, but you need to copy animated mesh, frezee copy and set copy.pointposition from the original mesh, and after copy.pointposition you can connect fracture compounds
I think yes, but you need to copy animated mesh, frezee copy and set copy.pointposition from the original mesh, and after copy.pointposition you can connect fracture compounds
-
mjike
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 18:09
- Skype: 199011
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Thanks,Oleg!
I understand you mean,but after shatter,the Topology not same, how to continue?
I want to keep the deform animate, and also shatter, how to do it?
I understand you mean,but after shatter,the Topology not same, how to continue?
I want to keep the deform animate, and also shatter, how to do it?
-
Mr.Core
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 10:35
- Skype: giga-core
- Location: Kharkov, Ukraine
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Can you explain a little bit more ? Which result you need ?
The main issue with this that we can't use set.topology outside the modeling region
The main issue with this that we can't use set.topology outside the modeling region
-
mjike
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 18:09
- Skype: 199011
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Thanks for your patience!
My scens :
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1918
Newcomer alert: please use the URL tags - HB
My scens :
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1918
Newcomer alert: please use the URL tags - HB
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Hi, I know it´s a long time thread, but does anyone know how to move a shattered box from 0,0,0 after caching with implosia the simulation on Momemtum?
- I shatter box
- Apply momentum rbd with colision
- Create ground
All this at 0,0,0
- Cache from momentum toolbar
Move the shattered box to x: -50
All chunks fly without control.
Any help to translate "cached" geo? I even tried with null objects. Wouldn´t work.
Thanks,.
- I shatter box
- Apply momentum rbd with colision
- Create ground
All this at 0,0,0
- Cache from momentum toolbar
Move the shattered box to x: -50
All chunks fly without control.
Any help to translate "cached" geo? I even tried with null objects. Wouldn´t work.
Thanks,.
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
plot again with SI after yout plotted with Momentum, then remove Momentum (all items).
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Thank you very much. I plot, after using momentum, then remove momentum.
After I do that, I can then make that plot simulation child of another null object (or another object): correct?
Thanks.
David.
After I do that, I can then make that plot simulation child of another null object (or another object): correct?
Thanks.
David.
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
actually you firts plot with momentum, then plot again with the "normal" plot in SI, remove all momentum stuff and load the SI plotted cache onto the object.
you do not need to parent a null to it, but you can.
does it work or do you need some clearer explanation?
you do not need to parent a null to it, but you can.
does it work or do you need some clearer explanation?
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Thank you Sant0s! I will go on to it right now.
Another question that jumps here is: how is the weight painting affects fracture?
I looked into the IMPLOSIA FX compound, and there are no parameters there, to fracture by weightmap.
Is there another compound to specifically shatter where the weight map area is painted?
Thanks.
David.
After 10 minutes:
I Plot the simulation on momentum through it´s tool bar (Plotting - Plot selection).
After selection is done plotting. I select it, then on the ANIMATE - Tools - Plot - All transforms. It plots frame
to frame the simulation.
Then I playback and simulation (fracturing and falling) runs ok.
Thank I delete mometum parameters on the explorer (8 key on keyboard)
Move the object, and the momentum parameters appear again.
I Assigned the object to a null , moved it, but momentum forces still apply.
In addition seems momentum comes back even after it´s deleted. Is there another thing / parameter
I should check?
Thanks.
Correction after 10 more minutes:
I Removed MOMENTUM from the OBJECT and also the scene.
Wrote the cache on ICE, but forgot to plug it back to the same object via cache manager.
I checked on the write tab-on the additional option- baked animation: All transform.
Simulation Works!
Another question that jumps here is: how is the weight painting affects fracture?
I looked into the IMPLOSIA FX compound, and there are no parameters there, to fracture by weightmap.
Is there another compound to specifically shatter where the weight map area is painted?
Thanks.
David.
After 10 minutes:
I Plot the simulation on momentum through it´s tool bar (Plotting - Plot selection).
After selection is done plotting. I select it, then on the ANIMATE - Tools - Plot - All transforms. It plots frame
to frame the simulation.
Then I playback and simulation (fracturing and falling) runs ok.
Thank I delete mometum parameters on the explorer (8 key on keyboard)
Move the object, and the momentum parameters appear again.
I Assigned the object to a null , moved it, but momentum forces still apply.
In addition seems momentum comes back even after it´s deleted. Is there another thing / parameter
I should check?
Thanks.
Correction after 10 more minutes:
I Removed MOMENTUM from the OBJECT and also the scene.
Wrote the cache on ICE, but forgot to plug it back to the same object via cache manager.
I checked on the write tab-on the additional option- baked animation: All transform.
Simulation Works!
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Texturing inner faces of chunks on Implosia
Hi, thanks again for all your help.
I´m creating a setup is to destroy a fraction of a wall (box).
So I select weightpainting to paint destruction area.
"Create proxy to paint",
"Assign weight map",
Paint
Assign Paint Marker to proxy.
-8-explorer:
I see "cube" and "cube_IFX_subdivide_Proxy."
Select both and use "Create base setup".
I´m attaching my setup on the ice tree.
My question is: HOW do I texture the inner faces? I´m using a box uv setup for the
wall. But inner faces are being textured as if a spherical uv texture map is rotated in 90º-
Any help to complete the setup I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
I´m creating a setup is to destroy a fraction of a wall (box).
So I select weightpainting to paint destruction area.
"Create proxy to paint",
"Assign weight map",
Paint
Assign Paint Marker to proxy.
-8-explorer:
I see "cube" and "cube_IFX_subdivide_Proxy."
Select both and use "Create base setup".
I´m attaching my setup on the ice tree.
My question is: HOW do I texture the inner faces? I´m using a box uv setup for the
wall. But inner faces are being textured as if a spherical uv texture map is rotated in 90º-
Any help to complete the setup I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
Doesn't automatically makes a cluster from inner faces?
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: Implosia FX - new ICE based shatter
It does. But in every direction. And also the UV(ing) it´s chaos...on version 2014...
So I was wondering if there was a special way to assign inner faces?
So I was wondering if there was a special way to assign inner faces?
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com