Sixbirds PixelParticle
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
vince
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:24
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
can someone please upload teh last version - i can not find it anywhere.
thanks
thanks
-
bottleofram
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 09:21
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
http://traypen.com/rr/bak/nest/nest_pix ... b.xsiaddonvince wrote:can someone please upload teh last version - i can not find it anywhere.
thanks
from rray.de
Don't think there's a newer one.
[silent edit .. changed all links from sculptwork.com to traypen.com -rr]
-
dpap
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 10 Feb 2013, 22:47
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
Hi to all!
Allthough my it's my first post I will be shameless and ask for something...
Can someone please give me the sample scene files that were realeased with the first version?
Maybe Mr. Hirazi Blue?
Thanks in advance!
Moderator edit: I've sent you a Private Message - HB
Allthough my it's my first post I will be shameless and ask for something...
Can someone please give me the sample scene files that were realeased with the first version?
Maybe Mr. Hirazi Blue?
Thanks in advance!
Moderator edit: I've sent you a Private Message - HB
-
dpap
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 10 Feb 2013, 22:47
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
thank you Hirazi Blue!!!
I will check it out to see how it works!
I will check it out to see how it works!
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
Hi guys, I'm looking for the Pixel Particle example scenes too, can anyone help me please?
Tks!!
Tks!!
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
Please, anyone?
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
The sample scenes were only included with the original sixbirds version of the addon and they do only work with that version of the addon, unless you are willing to manually change some ICE nodes.
But, apart from that: here you go!
https://si-community.com/download/lb/he ... P1_1.0.zip
(converted from attachment to download to save forum space -rr)
But, apart from that: here you go!
https://si-community.com/download/lb/he ... P1_1.0.zip
(converted from attachment to download to save forum space -rr)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
spurv
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 19:28
- Skype: patodigital
- Location: Portugal
Re: Sixbirds PixelParticle
Tks Hirazi, I really appreciate that. 
Eu é que tou com cenas? Tu é que tás com cenas!
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com
http://lickingtheice.tumblr.com
http://www.mariodomingos.com