The head sculpt I understand. But the hair completely eludes me, which is why it looks all the more fascinating to me.
I hope you will not mind when I ask you for some workflow suggestions.




Just filler point cloud that using point cloud with these emitters as an input (guides). For scene, as many point clouds as you wish - I can't limit this even if I try.izze wrote: Just to be clear, when you say I could not add a filler cloud. Only one (Kristinka) point cloud could exist in the scene? Thanks.
Well I got them to work, but also found serious problems when I tested them a bit more.izze wrote:Thanks Werner! I'm a fan of your work.
Mathaeus, I look forward to your new emitter compound. I did another hair style over the weekend and I ended up with about 25 point clouds. It started to slow down when connecting nodes, but the view port was very fast. And my render time will still around 5 min on a quad core! Thanks for the sample curve compound, that saved a ton of time. Cheers!