I remember not being able to load the scene I was working on at the time, but apart from that it's been quite okay. No idea why that particular problem occurred and later disappeared.
Softimage 2015 Service Pack 1
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: Softimage 2015 Service Pack 1
Haha, that's me in that thread complaining
I remember not being able to load the scene I was working on at the time, but apart from that it's been quite okay. No idea why that particular problem occurred and later disappeared.
I remember not being able to load the scene I was working on at the time, but apart from that it's been quite okay. No idea why that particular problem occurred and later disappeared.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Softimage 2015 Service Pack 1
A question to those who have already installed Service Pack 1:
would you consider it stable or does it introduce new problems of its own?
would you consider it stable or does it introduce new problems of its own?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Alen
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 14:28
Re: Softimage 2015 Service Pack 1
did not encounter new probs yet and listed bugs are fixed
-
Caveman
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38
Re: Softimage 2015 Service Pack 1
Maya crashes like headless chicken too with the new progressive render in MR, when trying to do certain things in a certain order. Infact Maya crashes all the time, can't even exit Maya without a crash, first I have to unload a fully loaded scene by creating a new scene then exit, otherwise it crashes, almost always.