This forum need something like thanks button
What I like in modo is render engine, fast, without too much issue, a lot of nice done preset (not perfect but good for testing your scene). The modelling great capability of modo is hype for me, softimage has more, is more fast, robust and better organized.
Cinema is a perfect stranger, but I like how they work on it (or is their marketing/promotion who conquest my weak mind?
About ICE, is artist friendly? Really? Don't know, never felt the need to use
I like many of the blender approach but cannot force my mind on it... also I use to model complex character, and sometime have heavy meshes, blender viewport is weak and cannot edit more object at once. Excluding viewport performance, the other issue are only a question of habits, but my mind are too used to softimage...
I think blender is the only way for escape from this curse:
For the amount of money we pay its kinda insulting and depressing to look at other software houses at the same time.