W.I.P. Pc

Comments on work in progress
User avatar
Diurno
Posts: 242
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by Diurno » 03 Aug 2009, 11:08

shushens wrote:LOL... a rigged rig... what would it do? Blush? Wiggle? Run for dear life? hehehehe

Man, you're putting a lot of hard labour into it. Make sure you get a really really nice render out of it.
well... maybe a Pc that run away from a Format C: :))

User avatar
Diurno
Posts: 242
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by Diurno » 03 Aug 2009, 13:35

another update, the mouse, based on the Trust that i have at home ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Diurno
Posts: 242
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by Diurno » 03 Aug 2009, 15:27

and here we have.......the speakers :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 157
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by Werner » 03 Aug 2009, 21:20

nice clean modeling! can't wait to see the final renders :ymapplause:

User avatar
Diurno
Posts: 242
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by Diurno » 04 Aug 2009, 08:49

ok here the final render (it's not fantastic but from tomorrow i'm ufficially on holyday :D )

hope you like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

savithk
Posts: 3
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 08:53

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by savithk » 06 Aug 2009, 10:26

lovely modeling :D ^:)^

User avatar
shushens
Posts: 192
Joined: 13 Jun 2009, 05:34
Skype: shushens
Location: Paderborn, Germany

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by shushens » 07 Aug 2009, 11:38

Bellisima!
My ill-maintained blog: http://visualdeceptions.info/blogger

User avatar
neonbulbs
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 05:26
Skype: http://neonbulbs.wordpress.com
Location: Singapore

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by neonbulbs » 08 Sep 2009, 05:56

Great modelling, nice stuff. I love the way the design goes with the final model. Great job

agrmrs

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by agrmrs » 28 Apr 2010, 14:31

really nice clean hardsurface modeling :) ..... thanx for sharing the wireframe shots :ymhug:

shadow_ex_
Posts: 305
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 13:18

Re: W.I.P. Pc

Post by shadow_ex_ » 07 Oct 2010, 04:54

very nice models you have there! well done^^

Moderator edit - I removed the spam post before this.
Please drop me/us a line (per PM) once you detect spam - HB