The pose seems a bit odd for a woman holding a gun, but then again, that makes it stand out even more!
African Tomb Raider Character ("mild nudity")
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: African Tomb Raider Character ("mild nudity")
Very nice...
The pose seems a bit odd for a woman holding a gun, but then again, that makes it stand out even more!
The pose seems a bit odd for a woman holding a gun, but then again, that makes it stand out even more!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Werner
- Posts: 157
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30
Re: African Tomb Raider Character ("mild nudity")
thanks
I created keys all over the place to test the deformation from the rig. This kinda looked cool, so I had to post.
As you can see there are still problem areas like the shoulder and elbow joints, and I'm still cleaning up on the the fingers.
I created keys all over the place to test the deformation from the rig. This kinda looked cool, so I had to post.
As you can see there are still problem areas like the shoulder and elbow joints, and I'm still cleaning up on the the fingers.
-
farhaad_yousefi
- Posts: 178
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 20:45
- Yahoo Messenger: farhaad_yousefi@yahoo.com
- Location: tehran-iran