I guess this would be a good place to start
(mainly because its the first hit I got while "Googling"):
the Autodesk Beta website, where you can register as a new "user"
I could, however, be horribly mistaken (again) ;)
softimage hotfix.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: softimage hotfix.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: softimage hotfix.
Looks familiar.... 
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: softimage hotfix.
Sheesh...how did I miss that... 
Not enough coffee again
Not enough coffee again
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: softimage hotfix.
When applying for beta, just don't keep your hopes up too high... Just saying. 
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: softimage hotfix.
I'm not sure that's the way you want to go, if you want to get into the beta.......

SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
ActionArt
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Location: Canada
Re: softimage hotfix.
Too late, I mentioned Rork and now there's a swat team outside. What's that all about? 
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: softimage hotfix.
ah... the secret is out, rork is code for 'search and destroy'.
Grab some money and passport and run!!!!!!
Grab some money and passport and run!!!!!!
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: softimage hotfix.
Seems like the threat of mass beta applications may have worked - luceric just posted a service pack hint on twitter 
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: softimage hotfix.
Over at the Area he even explicitly states a date
I assume this is based on Softimage's local business hours... ;)
(Quoted from here)Service Pack: June 9th.
I assume this is based on Softimage's local business hours... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: softimage hotfix.
THANKS FOR GOOD LAUGH!Iray state of the art render engine