@victorcg: the shape was made with emPolygonizer3 and then used as a particle emitter.
ps: you shouldn't scale the camera.
emRPC4 released (+ release video)
-
Mootzoid
- Administrator
- Posts: 244
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 16:48
- Location: Germany/France
-
Victorcg
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 08:59
Re: emRPC4 released (+ release video)
How to render only strand, without the particle. The strand disappears when I don't set particle render option.
And how to increase strand quality? They are too "dotty". Thank You.
And how to increase strand quality? They are too "dotty". Thank You.
Last edited by Victorcg on 23 Aug 2011, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
-
Mootzoid
- Administrator
- Posts: 244
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 16:48
- Location: Germany/France
Re: emRPC4 released (+ release video)
Hi Victor,
from the online doc:
This big compound contains all the "per point of point cloud" parameters for the particles and/or the strands.
By default only one compound is used for both, the particles and the strands. But if you wish to use different settings for the particles than for the strands you can simply plug one compound into the "Settings (Particles)" port and another one into the "Settings (Strands)" port of the main compound.
Cheers,
Eric
from the online doc:
This big compound contains all the "per point of point cloud" parameters for the particles and/or the strands.
By default only one compound is used for both, the particles and the strands. But if you wish to use different settings for the particles than for the strands you can simply plug one compound into the "Settings (Particles)" port and another one into the "Settings (Strands)" port of the main compound.
Cheers,
Eric
-
Victorcg
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 26 Jun 2009, 08:59
Re: emRPC4 released (+ release video)
Wow! Very fast!Mootzoid wrote:Hi Victor,
from the online doc:
This big compound contains all the "per point of point cloud" parameters for the particles and/or the strands.
By default only one compound is used for both, the particles and the strands. But if you wish to use different settings for the particles than for the strands you can simply plug one compound into the "Settings (Particles)" port and another one into the "Settings (Strands)" port of the main compound.
Cheers,
Eric
But the strands are disappear, when I set only strands port. I think, I'm wrong somewhere. And as I remember in the previous version there was an option for strand quality. I can't find it in version 4.
UPD: I've found the strand LOD. Sorry!