Who is thinking of stopping there Autodesk subscriptions

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Who is thinking of stopping there Autodesk subscriptions

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 13 Apr 2013, 00:45

I was so right to cancel and I don't see why I would want to upgrade anyway, even in three or four years. This company has so lost it.
And I don't think jokes from people who just changed to the boat that promises to float a little longer will make me change my mind. It just makes me lose any respect for the people responsible even more.
I always thought my clients eventually make me hate my job, but now it´s the company, that makes my tools.
Count my fingers!

Oh, by the way, I had a suite, that mudbox never could beat 3d coat for 300 bucks.

And regarding maya: it seems they've hidden the snapping options for the modelling toolkit very well. Or maybe they just forgot it. Geniuses.
I'm now part of an endangered species...