opoppopopp wrote: 10 Feb 2026, 17:40
KrzysztofGryzka wrote: 09 Feb 2026, 20:07
and an incredible amount of knowledge.
...that has nowhere else to be used anymore.
What's going on with me today
Yeah, I know

However, I’m really tired of constantly moving between other DCCs during professional projects. My friends look at me as if I were really odd and hard to understand. They see me as a weirdo because I use software that no longer officially exists.
But what I really like to do is to use this software, even if I only work on personal projects. I noticed something else while working in Softimage. When I look back at previous years, I can still clearly see that this software taught me how to think about problems in production.
When I look at this really huge community, I see something else — I’m not alone. The fact that people still use this software, even though it is EOL, is probably the biggest compliment to the creators of this amazing software.