It's said " doesn't support oApp.OneClickGetState"


.. sorry, wasn't able to reproduce your over-detailed stepsTalik wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 22:50 I've got this crash quite often when modleing. It happens suddenly. Do you know what is going on and hot to fix this?
It's said " doesn't support oApp.OneClickGetState"
I don't know. It happens unpredictable. I did not find what tool makes it crash. But looks as I freeze mesh more often it crashes fewer.FXDude wrote: 22 Aug 2023, 23:51 "When Modeling" .. uhm .. when doing what ? perhaps more specifically ?![]()
whaaat ? does that make sense ? (lol)
well.. try resetting your preferences ...I think that this happens because of the plugins I use. Same crashes happened on my old workstation.
How to do that?FXDude wrote: 23 Aug 2023, 00:22 ( deleting your XSI user profile which would be recreated upon next launch )
Is this what you mentioned?FXDude wrote: 23 Aug 2023, 00:22
well.. try resetting your preferences ...
( deleting your XSI user profile which would be recreated upon next launch )

Hum ... haven't experienced that,talent103 wrote: 30 Aug 2023, 19:25 I know that there is a bug with 2015 where it crashes if you have a render region open and you move inside the viewport. I think the most stable version is 2014 sp2. If anyone has that version to give me that would be cool.I have the network license that only gives me 2015.
Most scripts can work with earlier versions, also can -some- addons (not all)Talik wrote: 30 Aug 2023, 22:52 I was thinking about switching to earlier version too. Can I switch to 2014 version or earlier and keep all my scripts hotkeys?