ZBrush 2018

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
Daniel Brassard
Posts: 878
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
Location: St. Thomas, Ontario

ZBrush 2018

Post by Daniel Brassard » 29 Mar 2018, 19:29

ZBrush 2018 is out, incorporating Sculptris Pro dynamic tessellation sculpting workflow.



http://pixologic.com/features/#intro
Last edited by Daniel Brassard on 06 Apr 2018, 12:39, edited 2 times in total.
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: ZBrush 2018

Post by gaboraa » 02 Apr 2018, 17:05

No other modeling applications can compare with Zbrush, it is the grand master of all the apps out there. ^:)^

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: ZBrush 2018

Post by Draise » 03 Apr 2018, 21:48

Looks amazing. Stuff of dreams.... Other than it's UI.

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: ZBrush 2018

Post by gaboraa » 04 Apr 2018, 11:03

Draise wrote: 03 Apr 2018, 21:48 Looks amazing. Stuff of dreams.... Other than it's UI.
I thought the same until I saw its true capabilities. So I don't complain about its UI anymore because there is no other app out there to do the same for me. Only Autodesk acquisition would stop Zbrush :))

User avatar
Rork
Posts: 1359
Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands

Re: ZBrush 2018

Post by Rork » 06 Apr 2018, 07:45

gaboraa wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 11:03 I thought the same until I saw its true capabilities. So I don't complain about its UI anymore because there is no other app out there to do the same for me. Only Autodesk acquisition would stop Zbrush :))
Why would they? AD has the wonderful Mudbox, and it's future is bright!! =))
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!

NNois
Posts: 754
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33

Re: ZBrush 2018

Post by NNois » 09 Apr 2018, 12:26

Rork wrote: 06 Apr 2018, 07:45
gaboraa wrote: 04 Apr 2018, 11:03 I thought the same until I saw its true capabilities. So I don't complain about its UI anymore because there is no other app out there to do the same for me. Only Autodesk acquisition would stop Zbrush :))
Why would they? AD has the wonderful Mudbox, and it's future is bright!! =))
Where is the "like" button on this forum ? ;-)