Hi, I'm not sure what happened to my website. I don't do much with it, though I thought I was paying the bills.
It's been a couple of years since I've updated the HDRLS addon. Most recent version is 55 (attached).
HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
-
BenR
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 11 Jun 2009, 18:52
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
juanloredo
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 18 Sep 2014, 21:24
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
Thanks a lo Ben! Appreciated.
-
Stoecklem
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 04:53
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
Thanks! It works great with Redshift. Let me know if you want me to send you some years late gas money.. this is going to be really useful.
This site is over the top awesome now.
This site is over the top awesome now.
-
Fabian
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 19 Nov 2014, 14:49
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
Thank you very much.
-
Fabian
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 19 Nov 2014, 14:49
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
I can also confirm that the moment I installed the plugin it causes Softimage 2015 SP2 to crash on exit.
-
juanloredo
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 18 Sep 2014, 21:24
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
Just to let people know that this plugin "crashes/fails" the Redshift installer on Softimage 2015 R2-SP2, preventing the redshift addon to be installed. The quick solution for this is to remove the addon temporarily, install redshift and then move the plugin back to the addon folder.
This is probably related to the plugin crashing softimage on exit.
This is probably related to the plugin crashing softimage on exit.
-
Fabian
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 19 Nov 2014, 14:49
Re: HDRI Light Studio for Softimage
Hi,
thank you for pointing this out. I've had troubble with the installer.
Best regards,
Fabian
thank you for pointing this out. I've had troubble with the installer.
Best regards,
Fabian