Strands Grid v1.0
Plugins linking to this thread: (hide)
Strands Grid/Fence Mesh These two compounds create a grid with a strands pattern following a woven grid/fence-like
structure.
Demo and downloads: Strands Fence Mesh / Strands Grid
local backup: strands_fence_mesh.xsicompound strands_grid.xsicompound
Demo and downloads: Strands Fence Mesh / Strands Grid
local backup: strands_fence_mesh.xsicompound strands_grid.xsicompound
-
Memag
- Posts: 339
- Joined: 08 Aug 2010, 23:37
- Location: Tits
-
Ramon
- Posts: 111
- Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 20:47
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
Try to create polymesh from strands


-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
Sorry didn't noticed this post. I have them, where do you wan t i put them? With videos is around 30 megs.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
No worries at all, great. Dropbox would be best I think. If you don't have it I can set up an ftp account.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
I don't. I'll PM my email.
-
jonmoore
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 30 Jul 2016, 16:18
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
On the case as ever. What would we all do without you.rray wrote:No worries at all, great. Dropbox would be best I think. If you don't have it I can set up an ftp account.
Just made a small donation to the cause (paypal). I may have come to love XSI late in it's life, but thanks in no small part to your efforts, I'll be a proud user for a good many years to come.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Strands Grid v1.0
those loose ends do bug me ;)
thanks for the donation - very much appreciated!
thanks for the donation - very much appreciated!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026