Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?

Discussions concerning plugins for SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
3DTutorial
Posts: 66
Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 19:59
Location: New Jersey, USA

Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?

Post by 3DTutorial » 23 Apr 2024, 14:14

Hi Friends,

Does anyone happen to know if there was ever a tool that would centre a bone when drawn within the volume of a mesh? I'm looking for a tool that could do that.

Cheers !

Joe
Certified Softimage Instructor & Old Timer
Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/JoeSaltzman

User avatar
SitoH
Posts: 15
Joined: 04 Jun 2022, 09:21

Re: Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?

Post by SitoH » 24 Apr 2024, 15:17

Hi,

Search in - Softimage Resources for "Draw Bones Inside Mesh". I think that's what you're looking for :)

User avatar
3DTutorial
Posts: 66
Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 19:59
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Tool to centre bone within mesh when drawn?

Post by 3DTutorial » 24 Apr 2024, 15:53

SitoH,

Many thanks, I'll check that out !

Cheers,

Joe
Certified Softimage Instructor & Old Timer
Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/JoeSaltzman