does our beloved Softimage still run on Windows 11 or is it time to let it go? (Insert "Frozen" soundbite here)...
Windows 11???
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Windows 11???
As Microsoft keeps pestering me with upgrade notifications for Windows 11 a simple question:
does our beloved Softimage still run on Windows 11 or is it time to let it go? (Insert "Frozen" soundbite here)...

does our beloved Softimage still run on Windows 11 or is it time to let it go? (Insert "Frozen" soundbite here)...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Windows 11???
Hi HB ! Runs totally fine here, only the scrollbars look a bit strange.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: Windows 11???
It works perfectly if you don't touch the windows scale UI 
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Windows 11???
I have my scale at 100%, just getting a different look, nothing too bad

I've been getting errors with scripts that use the PickObject function a few times lately. Trying PickObject("msg1", "msg2") directly doesn't work either then, giving an "unexpected error".
I hope that hasn't something to do with some recent windows update.

I've been getting errors with scripts that use the PickObject function a few times lately. Trying PickObject("msg1", "msg2") directly doesn't work either then, giving an "unexpected error".
I hope that hasn't something to do with some recent windows update.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: Windows 11???
Don't have this pb here with last windows update and NVIDIA drivers 551.61
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
Joseg
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 02:13
Re: Windows 11???
are you guys are still running windows 11 ok with XSI I can't ICE and a lot of the addons I have any more.