Keyshot plugin
-
Talik
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 09 May 2017, 09:13
- Skype: nihao00042
Keyshot plugin
I'm looking for a plugin connection between Softimage and Keyshot 6.3. From official Keyshot site I know that it exists but it belongs to Autodesk
-
woodman34
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 12 Jan 2019, 07:42
Re: Keyshot plugin
It's easy to export FBX format.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Keyshot plugin
>> From official Keyshot site I know that it exists but it belongs to Autodesk
Then it's probably shelved (or rather dumpstered) along with XSI
FBX workflow seems reasonable if there's a default camera and materials that keyshot picks up without having to do a lot of extra steps.
Then it's probably shelved (or rather dumpstered) along with XSI
FBX workflow seems reasonable if there's a default camera and materials that keyshot picks up without having to do a lot of extra steps.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026