Hello guys, following the example of Mirkoj, I too have processing power to share, but this time CPU.
I have a dual cpu machine with 20 cores each, for a total of 80 hyper threading threads. It idles from time to tim, so I would like to make a similar offer as Mirkoj is doing, but from a CPU side.
If anybody is interested let me know.
CPU rendering help offered
-
3DMagic
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 10:09
- Skype: emiliano.grimaldi
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: CPU rendering help offered
This community is bonanzas. Love it. Thanks for the offer.
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: CPU rendering help offered
Wow another awesome guy! I wish i had such offers back in the day.
At some point (before ~10 years) i remember that i used like 15 aweful single core pcs (at office), for one architectual flyby in Mental Ray. Each pc did different frame ranges. And the result had flickering xD - horrible experience !
We should pin mirkoj and your offer at the rendering section!
People need to render more
At some point (before ~10 years) i remember that i used like 15 aweful single core pcs (at office), for one architectual flyby in Mental Ray. Each pc did different frame ranges. And the result had flickering xD - horrible experience !
We should pin mirkoj and your offer at the rendering section!
People need to render more