Hey every one.
Had a small project using emtopo and redshift. but the issue i am having is the discontinuity. in mental ray they seem to work well. and the render looks fine. but when switching to redshift. i see the polygons. tried a few things but i really don;'t know how to approach it and I'm not sure if its an emtopo or a redshift issue. the scene file i am using is from emtopo2 demo scene.
any ideas?
emtopo and redshift render
-
angelous4x
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 06 Nov 2011, 04:24
- Location: new York
emtopo and redshift render
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: emtopo and redshift render
Hey Angel!
It seems, that Redshift does not respect the ICE "NodeUserNormal" data emTopolizer is using instead of clusters (which are quite buggy in XSI). So, I guess, it´s (still) an issue of Redshift. I would post this in the RS forums!
cheers,
oli
It seems, that Redshift does not respect the ICE "NodeUserNormal" data emTopolizer is using instead of clusters (which are quite buggy in XSI). So, I guess, it´s (still) an issue of Redshift. I would post this in the RS forums!
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
angelous4x
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 06 Nov 2011, 04:24
- Location: new York
Re: emtopo and redshift render
Thanks Oli
i seen you and other posted on the RS forms i wasnn't sure where the issue was. so i posted it here. thanks for the heads up. i'll post it to the RS forms.
thanks again
cheers
i seen you and other posted on the RS forms i wasnn't sure where the issue was. so i posted it here. thanks for the heads up. i'll post it to the RS forms.
thanks again
cheers