Hi Folks,
Has anyone done ArchiViz people in Softimage and what would be the best workflow. I thought randomly placed instances on a hilly mesh. Can you constrain to look at the camera, kind of like trees or plants in a game ?
ArchiViz People in Ice constrained to look at camera
-
cheeseburger
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 20 Oct 2011, 08:56
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ArchiViz People in Ice constrained to look at camera
Yes, you can use ICE to do it.
Aligning Particles to a Camera or a Position (Billboarding)
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... tation.htm
Aligning Particles to a Camera or a Position (Billboarding)
http://softimage.wiki.softimage.com/xsi ... tation.htm
-
cheeseburger
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 20 Oct 2011, 08:56
Re: ArchiViz People in Ice constrained to look at camera
Thank you !
Will give it a try and post an example if I'm successful.
Will give it a try and post an example if I'm successful.