It's based on a friend (ymt3d) Ice Tree, who made that ICE based on a crappy script I wrote
I just wrote his version to make it automatic. And it is way faster than the script I wrote, and don't want to use anymore.
https://dc685.4shared.com/download/1hnF ... intsICE.py
Lock points:
select your points, and run.
It will create a point cluster with the selected points and lock the position of the points that are in that cluster.
Unlock:
Select your object and run.
It will freeze the ice tree and delete the cluster.
Warning : Since it freezes the ICE tree, everything under it will be gone.
How to install it:
It's a script. Run it from your script editor, or better, create a button in a shelf or toolbar.
Since it is Python, you'll need Python to be installed.
It's only been tested in SI 2012, but newer SI should be ok.
2010, I'm not sure.