Vray renderring with standard cam

Discussions about rendering in SOFTIMAGE©
julius
Posts: 248
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56

Vray renderring with standard cam

Post by julius » 31 May 2013, 23:56

Hi all,

I try to render some frames with Vray and a plugin that allows me to render only with a standard camera, and not with the Vray physical one.
The problem is that when I render, the resulted picture is not the same than the one I have in my camera. I verified pict ratio etc... but all is ok.
When I switch to mental ray renderer, the problem is immediatly solved.
It seems that Vray apply something to the standard cam, but what is it ?

Can you help me ?

Thanks

julius
Posts: 248
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 08:56

Re: Vray renderring with standard cam

Post by julius » 01 Jun 2013, 09:46

ok, I found my error : I didn't check "pick FOV from camera" in the Vray physical cam lens shader.

Problem solved.