
White Viewport ?
-
Falam
White Viewport ?
I previously had GeForce Driver 309.xx installed, I had an issue with another program, I installed 301.xx, since installing 301.xx and now I upgraded to 310.xx when I create an edge loop for example the view-port goes white for a second until the edge loop is complete ?


-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: White Viewport ?
The only thing I can think of right now (
) is the following:
From the Softimage "Knowledge Base": Display problems in OpenGL viewports when using selection tools,
which would mean you'd have to check
) ...but, in my defense, I just woke up... 
From the Softimage "Knowledge Base": Display problems in OpenGL viewports when using selection tools,
which would mean you'd have to check
(the Anti-Aliasing setting for your display driver. It should be set to Application Controlled.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Falam
Re: White Viewport ?
Ah thanksHirazi Blue wrote:The only thing I can think of right now () is the following:
From the Softimage "Knowledge Base": Display problems in OpenGL viewports when using selection tools,
which would mean you'd have to check(the Anti-Aliasing setting for your display driver. It should be set to Application Controlled.) ...but, in my defense, I just woke up...