but I hope that we will see the release of the Blackdot and then the si-community can be renamed into a bd-community
Open source Softimage!
-
X-said
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:33
- Location: Omsk RF
Re: Open source Softimage!
This is truly Sisyphean work,
but I hope that we will see the release of the Blackdot and then the si-community can be renamed into a bd-community
but I hope that we will see the release of the Blackdot and then the si-community can be renamed into a bd-community
-
threedslider
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 13 May 2018, 17:55
Re: Open source Softimage!
Thank you for your interest, yeah I am working for a lot of research in my dev but it is pretty very slow from now, I afraid not to finish it this year so I take a look for Blender for my new 3D dev and to make it more speed up even if I freeze my loved of C++ 100% because Blender is mostly C/Python ... I hope to give you more infoX-said wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 08:05 This is truly Sisyphean work,
but I hope that we will see the release of the Blackdot and then the si-community can be renamed into a bd-community![]()
Yeah, hope the new forum will be bd-community that would be awesome
Keep it to you guys and gals for this awesome community !
-
opoppopopp
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23
Re: Open source Softimage!
I remember can't make S button for navigation tool working in blender.
-
X-said
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:33
- Location: Omsk RF
Re: Open source Softimage!
Yes, it's too bad that XSImod couldn't repeat softimage navigation in Blender.opoppopopp wrote: 15 Apr 2023, 16:38 I remember can't make S button for navigation tool working in blender.
-
threedslider
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 13 May 2018, 17:55
Re: Open source Softimage!
Hi, I have created a chat group in FB if you are interesting in, join us thank you a lot !
Blackdot chat group
Blackdot chat group
-
opoppopopp
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 04:23
Re: Open source Softimage!
Today I just test it in 3.6, seems S + LMB MMB RMB worked? (alt+RMB for context menu).X-said wrote: 17 Apr 2023, 07:18Yes, it's too bad that XSImod couldn't repeat softimage navigation in Blender.opoppopopp wrote: 15 Apr 2023, 16:38 I remember can't make S button for navigation tool working in blender.
I clearly remember I couldn't done that before, but I forgot where is the bug exactly at that time
-
X-said
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:33
- Location: Omsk RF
Re: Open source Softimage!
Today I just test it in 3.6, seems S + LMB MMB RMB worked? (alt+RMB for context menu).
I clearly remember I couldn't done that before, but I forgot where is the bug exactly at that time
[/quote]
Good news. Need to try 3.6
I clearly remember I couldn't done that before, but I forgot where is the bug exactly at that time
[/quote]
Good news. Need to try 3.6