Act 3 setup gets started tonight.
This should go even faster than the first two. No new backgrounds to complete. no real shape animation, and no new characters. everything needed is already done. it's basically just animation.
Act 2 and Act 1 where basically done in three weeks time. fastest yet.
the strike on my channel has somehow been removed. I wish i knew if Lionsgate removed it, so i would know if it was safe to re upload with audio?
halfway point of act 3 reached. Hoping to get it finished up minus fixups by sunday. If I do Blow Out again, it'll be MUCH slower going.
i want to concentrate more on gadget
vernon shots finally locked down. Act two should be finalized tomorrow.
act three still needs a few minor timing issues worked out but everything should be set for final upload sunday. if you have the audio at home, it should synch up PERFECTLY if you start it on time. sigh.
In 2000, I started experimenting with 3D Turtles. In 2008 I started experimenting with animation. In 2012 I felt it was time to try a project. Around that time, the 2012 turtle series also started. I thought it would be a fitting tribute to the series. my thoughts on that series got off to a rocky start, as I soon realize it wasn't being targeted toward me...and after a rocky encounter with the series producer, the ONLY turtle personality I have had a problem with in 20 years..my support of it gradually grew to nothing. among other issues with the show that just made it less enjoyable than other iterations. But, the Project itself went on. and now, 5 years later, and 4 complete 22 minutes done (Two Twice)....it seems fitting that for the most part this will end with the episode that it started with. The Big Rip Off. Final upload in a few days.