Ghostbusters is done. going back to turtles for a bit. I think I will do Rip Off and A THIRD try at Big Blow Out back to back so at least three projects will all have the same models.
When you have no life and need projects to keep one busy, it helps to keep one sane and focused.
where to go from that? not sure yet. i'm not good enough to turn this into a full time gig. and I KNOW I don't want to do any more full turtle episodes after this.
Break In looks good enough on it's own and doesn't need a remix. Maybe short clips from shows that could use a little updating attempt?
FXDude wrote:Pretty cool though, hope you'll update it as you did with the turtles intro
which became quite refined and faithful to the original!
I also like the look of the outlines from the other thread, I hope they don't add to much work?
Kudos!
The Toon ink outlines I found just got in the way, and it also took twice as long to render with them in there.
so for future projects, i abandoned them.
as for updating ghostbusters, probably not. this promo was a way to update the things I didn't like in the intro and doing everything over from scratch, minus character bodies and equipment.