lol, cheers, thx alot. Odd how our postings are seen as irritating and not perhaps factual and truthful. But we'll keep trying, perhaps we'll get it right one day. lolHirazi Blue wrote:hopefully at least sound better than the increasingly irritable (perhaps understandably so) rebuttals of all these silly rumors we've gotten so far, even if it's content won't ultimately differ from these rebuttals...
softimage 2011 is near.....
-
Bellsey
- Posts: 688
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
- Location: London, UnitedKingdom
Re: softimage 2011 is near.....
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: softimage 2011 is near.....
Oh, there might be a misunderstanding here (caused by me not using the right adjective?):
I meant the posts got angrier over time, as in the people writing these posts showed their irritation more...
Sorry for my English...
edit: Okay, I've looked it up:
I meant the posts got angrier over time, as in the people writing these posts showed their irritation more...
Sorry for my English...
edit: Okay, I've looked it up:
irritable - easily irritated or annoyed; readily excited to impatience or anger.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Bellsey
- Posts: 688
- Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
- Location: London, UnitedKingdom
Re: softimage 2011 is near.....
lol, I get you.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: softimage 2011 is near.....
As soon as I find a proper response to what transpired here
in the last couple of posts, I'll make sure to let you know...
in the last couple of posts, I'll make sure to let you know...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!