Autodesk, Pixar and Open Subdivs

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Autodesk, Pixar and Open Subdivs

Post by Hirazi Blue » 17 Jul 2013, 20:27

THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH, in my not so humble opinion as an Administrator.
Stop this bickering at once!
Everybody's entitled to an opinion (even about Autodesk)
even if this opinion isn't the same as yours!
X(

PS & BTW: Calling someone a troll or accusing anyone of actively trolling
has never been a helpful move in any internet discussion!
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Autodesk, Pixar and Open Subdivs

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 17 Jul 2013, 20:34

bergj wrote:
Lord Futzi Voldemort wrote:
So I cannot make any comment anymore that has a hint of ad in it?
I was reacting to a statement of another member and I think it was completely valid to point that out. It is something everyone here knows. I didn't bring it up.

If you don't like what I have to say, feel free to ignore it, but don't patronize me!
Dont troll the other members of the forum then if you dont want to be "patronized". Your signature - a good day is a day without AD, your attitude over and over pretty much saying that AD is shit - it gets OLD. Like I said, try out houdini and /or something else like Blender.
You have your opinion about me, as I have mine about AD. Thank you.
Are you working for AD?

Moderator edit: you just had to add that last line...I am closing this thread - HB
I'm now part of an endangered species...

User avatar
Nizar
Posts: 725
Joined: 30 May 2010, 20:54

Re: Autodesk, Pixar and Open Subdivs

Post by Nizar » 17 Jul 2013, 20:43

Open subdivs is an hot topic :D

BTW, really, nobody loves ADSK (excluding the employers (not fired), CEO and shareholders)