
TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
The new round of 2016 bad guys. i may have to redoo rocksteady next.


-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

the final old model in use to be upgrade.
Hopefully this time next sunday we will have a good new rocksteady model to complete the set. When this last project is done, I may go back and update some other older models. including finally doing a complete turtles layer set.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

I wasn't planning on getting even this far tonight, but what the hell, it's a good start on rocksteady.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
After Act one is done... something i've been putting off forever. a complete walk throughable turtles layer with every little detail seen on the show.
Something i will get to when act one is set in stone for a thing about rats. act 2 and three will be so complicated for one person, i am taking a bit of a break.

Something i will get to when act one is set in stone for a thing about rats. act 2 and three will be so complicated for one person, i am taking a bit of a break.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
that's two hours i'll never get back, BUT..at least the layer layout is set in stone. now it's just a matter of populating each room with what was seen on the show.


-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
ever so slowly, one room at a time. right now, for this project, i only need a complete TV room, Living Room, and Library.


-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
NEw Rocksteady.
New with Old
New with New Bebop.
It's slowly coming along. I think the new one looks a bit beefier in scale than the old one with more to it and not so thin.



New with Old
New with New Bebop.
It's slowly coming along. I think the new one looks a bit beefier in scale than the old one with more to it and not so thin.



-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread














https://scontent.fewr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14095936_10154300617500211_5964731900558898206_n.jpg?oh=e8cc29cebeab7b6d05fa62e140da0731&oe=584EE778[/img]





-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
act 2 commences










-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
close to a final. last video before act 2 rough is finished.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Except for 3 baxter Shots and 3 Krang shots..
EVERYTHING in Act one is finally FINALE. I like how it looks enough that nothing i can do now can improve it.
Next thing to work on is the 3:30s' of shots I skipped to work on the last two minutes of Act 2, that I thought would be far tougher to complete.
Also possibly on the Docket, is one FINAL version of the Introduction. I have all new elements of the Turtle Van, April, Splinter, Shredder, the Foot Soldiers, and the Turtles. Will be doing a few test shots to see if it would be worth doing a new intro with all these elements. starting with something I skipped the last few tries, the logo animation.

EVERYTHING in Act one is finally FINALE. I like how it looks enough that nothing i can do now can improve it.
Next thing to work on is the 3:30s' of shots I skipped to work on the last two minutes of Act 2, that I thought would be far tougher to complete.
Also possibly on the Docket, is one FINAL version of the Introduction. I have all new elements of the Turtle Van, April, Splinter, Shredder, the Foot Soldiers, and the Turtles. Will be doing a few test shots to see if it would be worth doing a new intro with all these elements. starting with something I skipped the last few tries, the logo animation.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Well, I told myself i'd never tackle the intro again, but I think i've learned enough new things to make it worth while for one final project.
just to have everything new, including the intro.
This time, though, I am going to make things a tad more detailed, a tad more realistic, and change the timing a little so it works better in 3D land..
make no mistake about it though. once A Thing about Rats and the new intro is done.... I AM DONE. i'm worn out physically with these projects, so this IS it.
enjoy it while it lasts ;o)



just to have everything new, including the intro.
This time, though, I am going to make things a tad more detailed, a tad more realistic, and change the timing a little so it works better in 3D land..
make no mistake about it though. once A Thing about Rats and the new intro is done.... I AM DONE. i'm worn out physically with these projects, so this IS it.
enjoy it while it lasts ;o)



-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Want to know how long i've come? This was all i was capable of. the first intro in 2010 took 6 months of time to try and figure out, and it wasn't even all that detailed.

Fast forward to 2016. I've learned much patience, many tricks... how to make things look right better. and I'm STILL doing it all by myself. No help. no schooling, no training. just slow, torturous learning.

But, this is the end. i don't have another project in me, so this will be the end of the learning curve. enjoy it while it lasts

Fast forward to 2016. I've learned much patience, many tricks... how to make things look right better. and I'm STILL doing it all by myself. No help. no schooling, no training. just slow, torturous learning.

But, this is the end. i don't have another project in me, so this will be the end of the learning curve. enjoy it while it lasts






























