ET_AnimStore
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ET_AnimStore
Thanks. That's a legacy command that I accidentally left in there. I've removed it and replaced the addon file on my web site. Thanks for the heads up!
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ET_AnimStore
ET_AnimStore 2.22
This is a bug fix for the error that occurs in 2013 when saving a pose. Error no longer present in my tests. Please let me know if it is still present and I'll take a look. Tested on 2010 and 2013 with no issues.
https://github.com/downloads/EricTRocks ... e_2.22.zip
Thanks,
This is a bug fix for the error that occurs in 2013 when saving a pose. Error no longer present in my tests. Please let me know if it is still present and I'll take a look. Tested on 2010 and 2013 with no issues.
https://github.com/downloads/EricTRocks ... e_2.22.zip
Thanks,
-
kcsaba
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 01 Jun 2011, 09:42
- Skype: csabakanal
- Location: Budapest/Hungary
-
lard
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 19:57
Re: ET_AnimStore
I'd love to see the password protection removed, or at least optional.
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ET_AnimStore
It's on the to do list.
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ET_AnimStore
When I find more time like I had this weekend sure. Not sure when that will be...
-
diissar
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 08 Nov 2011, 23:17
Re: ET_AnimStore
Hello Eric,
where can I download your tools latest versions?
thanks in advance.
where can I download your tools latest versions?
thanks in advance.
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ET_AnimStore
Scroll down to the downloads heading:
https://bitbucket.org/EricTRocks/et_tools
https://bitbucket.org/EricTRocks/et_tools