Welcome..!
-
xsisoft
- Posts: 152
- Joined: 01 Nov 2018, 10:13
Re: Welcome..!
Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!Congratulations!!!
-
AceMastermind
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 22:57
Re: Welcome..!
Awesome, Softimage XSI is still going strong on my machine too!
And here is to the next 10 years!

And here is to the next 10 years!
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: Welcome..!
Congrats and thank you for providing a last refuge to rely on!
-
oz42
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 20 Apr 2011, 21:01
- Location: Nottingham, UK.
Re: Welcome..!
HUGE Congratulations! So glad you guys are still here. Those of us who are still using Softimage|XSI have few places left to go 
-
X-said
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 17:33
- Location: Omsk RF
Re: Welcome..!
Поздравляю! (Congratulations!)
-
SPJ
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 14 Jun 2014, 13:38
Re: Welcome..!
Huge congrats from me!! I'm not on here much but I do check in now and then, and I'm still using and learning XSI. Never will I learn every little thing that I can do with this incredible software but it has never failed me when I've needed to achieve something in my film and animation work. If I ever get stuck the resources here and the folks that still reside have been such a big help!
I hope to continue seeing SI Community live on! We may use Soft but we're a hardy bunch, right?!
I hope to continue seeing SI Community live on! We may use Soft but we're a hardy bunch, right?!
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: Welcome..!
Thanks for this awesome forum 
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: Welcome..!
Big congratulations to Oliver and to everybody who is still coming here!!!
-
gaboraa
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14
Re: Welcome..!
Time flies to show us that our time is precious not to waste on other 3d apps like Maya
Congratulations!
-
sirdavid32
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
- Location: Ecuador
Re: Welcome..!
10 and going strong.
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/3dcinetv
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/3dcinetv
Web: http://www.3dcinetv.com
-
blaxxun
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 04 Mar 2014, 12:23
- Location: Austria
Re: Welcome..!
Thanks for keeping this forum up!
Iam still working with XSI on a daily basis.
Its still my source of income.
Keep it going!
Iam still working with XSI on a daily basis.
Its still my source of income.
Keep it going!
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: Welcome..!
Wow! 10 years. Can't really believe it's been so long. Glad to see that people are still using Softimage. Wish I had the money back in the day to have purchased it.