si-community wishlist
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: si-community wishlist
It could be the cookies. Worth trying. Maybe if you have Firefox it could be the cookie permissions too.
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: si-community wishlist
it's so weird, I can only login now from Chrome in "incognito" mode, otherwise it fails to log in. I even tried to reset password with an email and it fails with "invalid entry". I guess something must have changed with cookies or something.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: si-community wishlist
I switched to the normal cookies now which should work over both http and https
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: si-community wishlist
ok it works now. wow, that was weird. 
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: si-community wishlist
Nice i can enter now.
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: si-community wishlist
👍let me know in case something similar happens again. I've enabled the twitter direct message button so that should work too if you're not logged in
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026