17 hours of building later, just one little section left before it can be permanently symatrized and dome panel construction can begin to finish it off.
halfway done with dome panel setup. just have to make sure it looks smooth and sphere and will be able to extrude them and be done. and then try to finish up april
and just for comparison, this stage at 2009.
almost 7 years ago.
just taking a bit of a fixup break, messing around with the newer models a bit. I think i've finally gotten them as accurate as I can. this from one of my favorite choreographed shots.
Rez007 wrote:Nice WIP! You are doing a ton of work. I always was a fan of TMNT.
it helps when you have no famiily or girlfriend to distract you.. sigh ;o)
80 percent done.
Everything is now connected properly. All holes and broken edges have been filled. Most colors corrected. Down from 260 to about 110 colors, will probably wind up at 150 when top part is done. finished tonight or tomorrow..
will then try to finish up april and start on Splinter. I will wind up with my first attempt at human Baxter Stockman.
I am NOT planning to do the intro a fifth time...no way, no how, BUT, I DID want to update just this one shot taking a break from april with the newer models
It's fun looking back.. this is how it looked in 2010, just 6 short years ago.