That's it folks, the LAST IMAGE.
After ten years, I can't tell you what a learning experience this has been, from where I started. with No Schools to teach cgi art around here, and none really in SoftImage, I had to learn as I went. and I've STILL got a long way to go.
The ENTIRE reason behind this project was two fold.
One - To help me stick with it. Usually I start something and never finish with it, getting distracted with something else....or just getting daunted by the task. this is the first time in a while i've seen something all the way through.
Two - One big tribute to one of my favorite franchises. Plus, I've always wanted to try and fix some animation errors that have bugged me for 24 years every time my OCD sees them ;o).
Just knowing that Rob Paulsen, the voice of Raphael, Pat Fraley, the voice of Krang, and Bill Wolf, Producer of the original show have been enjoying the progress and appreciate the work makes it all the sweeter to get to this end point after ten years....starting way back in animation master in 2005 with a short ten second test clip... Then finding softimage a year or two later and having to learn all over again.
thank you all to those that have followed this project for the last 5 or so years on here. FINAL Video upload comes tonight.
