TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
all act one and two fixes included. it's only minor nitpicks now that would only bug me to fix, when I go back and go shot by shot before a final publish.... I wantthis to look as flawless as I can make it.
Act three begins tomorrow..
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

new link above with final minor fixes and first act three shot
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
new link, FINAL act one and two fixes.
some act three shots. only about 5:20 left of act three and the grand finale of
something that started in 2005 with animation master.
Making of video also coming soon.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Well, for anyone still left, lots of work in the last two weeks.
All Act one and Act Two shots fixed. only two scenes left that really bug me that need updating.
A brand new Krang Android model worked on so it looks much smoother with all i've learned since the last one done two or more years ago.
Now the oldest model is Shredder, but that is getting an update.
This will be the only project with ALL MODELS CURRENT. all the others have had ones with multiple changes...big and small.
12 shots finished yesterday. 10 today, trying for another 12 tomorrow. And if I can, will have only 4 minutes left in act three to finish.
Once it is, I will go through it one final time to fix anything that nags me, including stuff in the intro.....
And that should be it for a project that started in 2005 with about two months of trying to figure out how to animate a minute of footage in Animation Master. I then discovered, and had to learn SofTimage a year or so later, and things really got kicking in 2011.
I will also make a 'making of' video that will be about five minutes in length. to tie everything up nicely.
What I might tackle next is a real ghostbusters intro... or just update short SCENES in TMNT that could really use a full frame CGI upgrade, like in 'A Thing About Rats'.
I don't think I will do another full episode.



All Act one and Act Two shots fixed. only two scenes left that really bug me that need updating.
A brand new Krang Android model worked on so it looks much smoother with all i've learned since the last one done two or more years ago.
Now the oldest model is Shredder, but that is getting an update.
This will be the only project with ALL MODELS CURRENT. all the others have had ones with multiple changes...big and small.
12 shots finished yesterday. 10 today, trying for another 12 tomorrow. And if I can, will have only 4 minutes left in act three to finish.
Once it is, I will go through it one final time to fix anything that nags me, including stuff in the intro.....
And that should be it for a project that started in 2005 with about two months of trying to figure out how to animate a minute of footage in Animation Master. I then discovered, and had to learn SofTimage a year or so later, and things really got kicking in 2011.
I will also make a 'making of' video that will be about five minutes in length. to tie everything up nicely.
What I might tackle next is a real ghostbusters intro... or just update short SCENES in TMNT that could really use a full frame CGI upgrade, like in 'A Thing About Rats'.
I don't think I will do another full episode.



-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I am still watching this thread in awe at the momentous task you've set yourself and the perseverance to see it through... ;)Shredder565 wrote:Well, for anyone still left, lots of work in the last two weeks.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
nice to see someone is still out there ;o)
























Last edited by Shredder565 on 30 Mar 2016, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
the new android model came out so much smoother, trying to see if I can do the same with a new turtle and shredder model. now the oldest of the models being used currently.
so far not really feeling them.
so far not really feeling them.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
2 minutes left.
39 shots remain

39 shots remain

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
one minute thirty seconds and 35 shots left.
will hit the one minute warning by friday.

will hit the one minute warning by friday.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
its all around it




-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
Old from scratch Turtle from 2014 on the left. New from scratch Turtle from 2016 on the right.
I'd say it's an improvement.

I'd say it's an improvement.




















































