recently watched some of the older videos and going back to make some changes on things that bugged me.
new links coming soon. hopefully they'll look a bit more uniform now. and all of them will have turtle models that are a bit more current.
after that, then it will be doing fixups on act one of big break in. it's currently finished minus fixups.
90 shots modified for Big Blow Out Fixups. new link coming soon
On to Big Rip Off fixups that just bug me. I wish I could redoo all the bebop, rocksteady and krang shots, but that is just too much work. plus, i kind of like leaving the older models in.
shot 1. lighting fixups. old attempt to light the scene with a phonged transparancy cube.
new attempt. twin infinite lights and a flat light. plus darkned colors.
Turtle Van hasn't been updated since 2012, so time for a new one. all peices will be scaled to line up with no intersecting lines and it will all be ONE piece this time around.
I didn't intend for this van project to last a week, but it really WAS needed in an upgrade. 85% done. laser door needed and back panel needed then color correction and done.
just in case you aren't tired of these updates yet
wire frame. old versus new.
new channel six van.
oldversus new
new van, new and old vernon...
Act one Fixups of Big Rip Off done. I'd like to replace every shot of old bebop and rocksteady and krang models,but it's just too much work. and it's kind of nice to see the real older stuff and show how things evolved overtime. Rip Off Act two and three fixups coming.
then taking a bit of a break and going back to jones files before I finish up Big Break in
really glad I went back and updated a few things... really bad older looking models replaced. bad lighting replaced so it no longer looks like traffic lights going off. bad timing replaced so things looked a bit smoother. the original goal was to see how things evolved over the course of the project, but now I just want things to look as uniform as possible.
two more major shot fixups left in big rip off....then a few minor things like mask color correction once I am happy with new changes after a watch through.
then a bit of a break before tackling big break in.