TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
updated with act two footage
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

trying to set this up in realtime within the scene itself because Ihave no idea how to do video overlays in softimage.
I can get them to climb the ladder likeit's a flat image easily enough. but I have no idea how i'm going to fakethe tv screen background image into motion.
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
You could perhaps put one of your renders as a texture map which you would see in 'textured' view mode?
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I'll give it a shot....but I wonder if it would render like that that....this is something that will come in handy in future projects.FXDude wrote:You could perhaps put one of your renders as a texture map which you would see in 'textured' view mode?


I finally figured out how to get the suit to undress right, even though I had to cheat Drastically. and even then it only miraculously worked.



working on a run and walk cycle for splinter to speed things up.


finally figured out how to do it real time..angle hiding was tough.


A few minor shredder changes. The cape is now separate so it can be animated with shape manager.


I really want to fast track this because that older stuff looks so primitive now.

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
trying to get a new Krang going that's a little more detailed than the old one.












-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread










Moderator edit: fixed some "rogue" tags - HB
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
A new Krang finished. still needs more life breathed into it.
Next up, I am going to get april's hair and face looking good until it kills me.
after that, vernon and burne needs finalized. then I can finish act 2.




Next up, I am going to get april's hair and face looking good until it kills me.
after that, vernon and burne needs finalized. then I can finish act 2.




-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
cool...
and lol

and lol

-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
rebuilding april one head at a time.
tackling burne for first time since 2012.
Rebuilding a City second time around. 2012-2015. 7 hours in, 30 more unique buildings to go.










tackling burne for first time since 2012.
Rebuilding a City second time around. 2012-2015. 7 hours in, 30 more unique buildings to go.










-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

building lower manhatten 10 hours. video coming soon
-
FXDude
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: 19 Jun 2012, 19:59
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
That's a pretty good city (!)
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
I wanted to go more detailed with fire escapes and traffic lights and mail boxes, but hey, i'm not getting paid for this ;o)
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread
How I built it the first time..







10 hours to build lower manhatten. now to color it.







10 hours to build lower manhatten. now to color it.
-
Shredder565
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: 02 Jan 2012, 19:04
Re: TMNT Complete Episode Work/Image Thread

just as long to color it












